Dark Clouds Today

Dark Clouds Today

Forums The Cloud Forum Dark Clouds Today

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Emily Klenin avatarEmily Klenin
      Participant

I wonder. I have noticed a new darkness in some of the US publications I follow and have wondered if it is deliberate or just everyone’s mood here. Now, a day after a fatal attack in London — and one that could have been even worse — I notice that the clouds here and also delivered are also very dark. Of course fatal attacks have been happening in so many places that living in the US I see that here one hardly even pays attention any more. But are our world’s clouds becoming unbearably sad?

Michael Lerch avatarMichael Lerch
      Participant

Emily your post is poetic in its lament. If only us humans would pursue our talents rather than our grievances. Its those talents that make for the silver lining on the dark cloud.

dec2215b1745

Hey, Emily,
      Have a Happy Asperitas Day!

Patricia L Keelin avatarPatricia L Keelin
      Participant

Emily, I send this bright dove to you and to all who keep looking up despite the rains that may darken our days. Michael is right, of course, where we choose to put our focus makes all the difference. One kind gesture at a time.

Dove

Emily Klenin avatarEmily Klenin
      Participant

Thank you, Michael and Keelin! Your clouds and their linings have enlightened my day, your kind gestures help me look up.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.